lørdag den 1. september 2012

First week at school !!

   

Hey !!
New update from Texas !
Last monday was my fist day at school. It was some pretty hard first days, I had to get used to that everything was different. I also got some scedule changes, and should fill out a lot of papirs for athletics. But I think that school got better day for day, as I got to know more people!
Yesterday (Friday) was Retro day, so in some of the classes we listened to retro music :) So Fun !!
And in the end of the schoolday we had pep rally, where everybody went to the gym and got in the "Mood" for the footballgame in the evening!!  The game was really great to experience too !! And we won !! Go Wildcats !! ;)
Monday is Laborday, so I won't be going to school :)
-Sarah 
 
 
 
 
 
First day at school !!!
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar