lørdag den 25. august 2012

Great days at the beach!!

Hey !!
Yesterday we got home after some really nice days at the surfside beach!!
We camped with our horsetrailer, wicht is also a kind of autocamper. It was so nice, we were chillin' at the beach,swimming,playing in the water, grillin' and in the evening we made SMORES !! -It's roasted marshmallow and a piece of chokolade between 2 honey biscuits, soooo good !!!
Yesterday we went to an agricultural show at my high school, where all the kids from agricultural class showed their animals and then there were an auction, it was really great!! And then I met a girl there, who told me that I just could find her at the school if I needed anything or at lunch or something, it was soooo great to meet her, and now I at least "know" one person at school !!
-I'll be in agricultural class too, by the way!
Scool starts at monday and I am so excited! I will probably be a Junior, but it will be totally ok because then I can have fun, or at least don't work as hard as I should, if I should be a senior!
Well,  hope y'all are good, I AM !!
 
-Sarah 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar